Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Training, x3

I would  be lying if I said I'm not intimidated as I registered for Yoga Teacher Training.

I would be lying if I said I'm prepared for the rigors of training for the Half I-Challenge, a 5K/half marathon combo I'm registered for at the end of April.

And I would be lying if I said I am confident I'll be ready for my do-over on all three triathlons.

And yet, that's the plan. Training for three separate things, all extremely important to me, all happening at the same time. It's going to require discipline, really careful planning, and plenty of sleep.

Not gonna lie: it's the sleep part I'm looking forward to the most.

Over the next six months or so, I'll do my best to chronicle the journey here. It's going to be scary as hell. But I also think it will be amazing. YTT starts February 7; it's time to buckle in and take the leap into 2015.

No comments: