Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ending MS

Last year, Multiple Sclerosis became personal for me. I learned that someon I love, my friend Gretchen, has the disease, so it was instantly important for me to do what I can to join the fight to end it. So I did the MS walk and raised a few dollars, and hopefully some awareness, too.

This year, Gretchen (or G, as I call her) offered even more ways to make a difference, in the form of an ice-skating fundraiser, and a Salsa/Funk fundraiser. I participated in both, plus Walk MS, donating what I could to help further the cause.

And of course, along the way, we snapped a few photos. Here are a few of my favorites.

My friend Kristin, me, and Linda at Skate to End MS.

Kool-Aid and my friend Sandy at Walk MS.

G and Donna, plus Lucy, Ricky and Pauly Walnuts at Walk MS.

JP and me at Dance to End MS.

All of us, dancing to end MS. See? I smile when I work out.

Just a few of my amazing gym friends - Lesley, JP, DT, G and Lisa.

No comments: