Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weight a minute!

Yeah, so last week's chart-topping weigh-in was evidently a weird anomaly. Last night I got on the scale at the gym, and it practically smiled at me: 213.

That was after swimming for 45 minutes and doing an hour of spin class, so it's possible that it's a little off one way or the other with the amount of water I drink during a workout, and how much I sweat. But either way, it was a good number. So now I need to keep my nose on the friggin' grindstone and continue to trend downward.

I'm also having some weird back pain lately. It actually kept me up one night last week; not cool, man. Not cool at all. But it seems to be getting better. I (still) need to strengthen my core and take some of the work out of my back. Which means I really kinda need to make that a priority. Guess I should stop saying that and get on with the business of doing it, huh?

No comments: