Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Neglecty?

Okay, I'm not neglecting you. Or myself. I'm just really really busy. My work hours in the summer require me to work Monday-Thursday from 7 until 5:30. Which means I leave the house at 6, and I'm back in the area around 6:30. When my workout is done, I stroll into the house around 8:30 or 9.

Which leaves me little time to write.

I am off on Fridays, but, life being what it is, I don't have a lot of time to devote to writing. Several personal projects are on the back burner for a bit ... but they will bubble back up to the top before too long, I am sure. I just need to get my bearings. The new schedule started last week, and then there was the holiday weekend, and I'm just now starting to adjust, really.

So that's that. More in the not-too-distant future.

No comments: