Thursday, January 6, 2011

Up Goes the Scale

Weigh-in this morning: 213.

Oh, shut up.

Now, I'm still not sure if this is a "real" weight; this was my last weigh-in on a foreign scale, so next week will tell the real truth. But either way, this is where we are, and I'm not going to beat myself up. If this is real, I've put on three pounds over the holidays.

Three? Yeah, I'll take it.

It should also be noted that usually I have my morning ... um ... constitutional before weigh-in, and that didn't happen today. Instead, that happened after I got to the office. And I think it weighted at least three pounds.

Whatever.

I've been feeling a little under the weather this week, but my entire life should be back on schedule next week. In my home, with my own kitchen and my nearby gym and my regular life. Those three pounds are toast.

No comments: