Monday, January 14, 2013

Well, shit.

Last week was sorta rough. I missed a couple workouts, and at least a full day of calorie logging. We had some family sadness and apparently I overdid the food thing. Today I weighed in at 209.

Up a little more than two pounds.

I am bummed. But I am determined!

The half marathon is in six weeks. I have work to do if I want to be below 200 by then! If I'm not, it won't be the end of the world - I'll just move the date again - but it would sure feel good to have that to celebrate while I'm out running.

I had a nine-mile training run this weekend, and it was really hard. It took me two and a half hours to run it. I did not think it would take me that long. I'm embarassed to say that I'm "running" a 16:30-minute mile. That's bullshit. So ... time to get serious.

Again.

No comments: