Thursday, September 9, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

So I changed my weigh-in day to Thursday instead of Friday. Last week I weighed on Thursday, because "vacation" started on Friday, and this morning I couldn't resist. I'd waited a week ... isn't that enough?

I expected to maybe go up a pound. I hoped I would stay the same. After all, on my birthday, I didn't track a single calorie, and I only went to the gym twice last week.

Turns out, I didn't need to worry. I lost three pounds.

For those of you keeping track (which is pretty much just me, although I have this illusion that I have tons and tons of readers) that means I am down 8.5 pounds in the last three weeks.

Through all of that, I have celebrated a birthday, gotten injured and had to pull back on the gym schedule, and been tempted by all sorts of delicious food. I will not be deterred. I am keeping my eyes on the goal: Overall good health (and a toned bod.)

No comments: