Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weigh-in, September 30

I got on the scale this morning. I'm down 2.5 pounds for a total of 12.5. My co-worker today told me I'm like watching "The Biggest Loser". Well, not exactly - I don't get a quarter million dollars at the end - but I am at least being a bit consistent.

That also puts me halfway to my first goal of 216 pounds. In 12 more pounds, I get my first reward - pedicure! I promise to post a picture of my very pretty feet after that!

In other news, my salad at lunch today was delicious. Now, don't judge. Romaine lettuce, roasted butternut squash, chicken and toasted pine nuts in a light ranch dressing. Satisfying and very autumnal!

In still other news, I got my DVD from the Summer Showcase I was in last August, the photos of which were part of the reason I realized I had become fatty-fatty-moo-moo. (A term of endearment, I assure you!) I sound good. I look horrible. Thank GOD I'm working on it!

No comments: